Roger & Carrie Wood wrote a book called “God’s Way to Recovery.” This book is about Roger’s personal testimony about his struggle with addiction(s) and how God delivered him. It also describes the start of God’s Way Ministries, Inc.
The book is $9.98 and can be purchased at any God’s Way Thrift Store.
What can you find in “God’s Way to Recovery?”
- Outlines the real life testimony of one man’s life threatening battle with intravenous drugs, pills and alcohol
- Describes in detail his coming to “the end of his rope” and what happened when he genuinely cried out to God
- What does real spiritual surrender look like?
- Detail of what God’s power looks like when manifested in a person’s life
- Evidence that relapse is not required in true recovery
- Proof that becoming free does not require a lot of money
- Perseverance and consistency are major keys in unlocking the door to total freedom and wholeness
- God wants to take your pain & heartache and make something beautiful out of it through helping others—He wants to turn your mess into YOUR MESSAGE!